Planet of Gor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Gor, with probably way too many questions.

4 posters

Go down

New to Gor, with probably way too many questions. Empty New to Gor, with probably way too many questions.

Post by teh603 Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:40 pm

So... Tal.

I'm very new to the whole Gorean thing, so I figured I'd drop in to the OOC forum first before throwing myself out there.

I remember reading somewhere there was a kind of Kajirus that was really effeminate, to the point where other male slaves would look down on them and invaders to a city would slaughter them on sight. Is that an appropriate character type?
teh603
teh603
Free Women
Free Women

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

New to Gor, with probably way too many questions. Empty Re: New to Gor, with probably way too many questions.

Post by Aubby Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:38 am

Hi! We'll do our best to answer all your questions. You don't need to be intimidated. There are only a few of us and we don't really stay that true to Gor. It's all for fun.

I think you're thinking about male silk slaves. They're often feminine and are trained specifically for free women.
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-10

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

New to Gor, with probably way too many questions. Empty Re: New to Gor, with probably way too many questions.

Post by teh603 Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:51 am

Aubby wrote:I think you're thinking about male silk slaves. They're often feminine and are trained specifically for free women.
Yes! Those slaves!

Thanks. You mind if I lurk and watch the RP a little before throwing my own character into the ring?
teh603
teh603
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubby Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:25 am

teh603 wrote:
Aubby wrote:I think you're thinking about male silk slaves. They're often feminine and are trained specifically for free women.
Yes! Those slaves!

Thanks. You mind if I lurk and watch the RP a little before throwing my own character into the ring?

Sure! Not a problem. I warn you, it's pretty slow.
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by teh603 Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:57 am

*nods*

So... how do slave captures in the Beginnings section work? After all, my character (if I go with that) will be for a particular niche market...
teh603
teh603
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Lithia Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:46 am

teh603 wrote:*nods*

So... how do slave captures in the Beginnings section work? After all, my character (if I go with that) will be for a particular niche market...

That depends on whether you want him captured on Earth or Gor I think.
Lithia
Lithia
Unafilliated Earth Human
Unafilliated Earth Human

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubby Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:26 am

I was just thinking it would be funny if he was captured and mistaken for a girl.
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by teh603 Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:44 am

Aubby wrote:I was just thinking it would be funny if he was captured and mistaken for a girl.
That was kinda the idea- he'd get captured, and then "ZOMG she's got a WHUT?"

Or something like that.
teh603
teh603
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:02 pm

teh603 wrote:
Aubby wrote:I was just thinking it would be funny if he was captured and mistaken for a girl.
That was kinda the idea- he'd get captured, and then "ZOMG she's got a WHUT?"

Or something like that.

Nice. Very Happy By the way, I've just thought of how exactly Sir would react to your character... and it kind of goes like this;

"EEEWWWWWWW~~~~~! DDDD8 " Yes, the faces are needed.

Also...

oh hai
i updated ur forumz cat

(Sorry, I've been so tempted to do that... and I'm the admin! I can be as silly as I want! )

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-09

https://plantsofgor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teh603 Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:48 am

True. I wasn't exactly sure whether for him to begin in Beginnings or the slave market, because I didn't think I'd get anybody interested in capturing him- but on the other hand he really should be earth born. So I took a guess and plonked him there.
teh603
teh603
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:35 am

Yeah... I'd kidnap him myself, but Sir isn't interested in him for any reason (And doesn't kidnap his own slaves, but lets not get into that, since we don't even need to). Like in said reaction to him above. ^^;

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-09

https://plantsofgor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubby Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:39 am

I was thinking about creating a Slaver to kidnap him with, but I don't know if I can juggle that many characters. I suppose I could sell him...
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum