Planet of Gor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun at the Marketplace

+2
Aubby
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fun at the Marketplace Empty Fun at the Marketplace

Post by Admin Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:37 am

Sir strolled the street, looking at the different things for sale or barter. To his left, was his new kajira. He had gotten the job, and was now planning for a party. Besides, people were starting to get suspicious, and suspecting that he didn't actually HAVE a kajira. Well, he was going to make sure that rumor quickly disappeared.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-09

https://plantsofgor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fun at the Marketplace Empty Re: Fun at the Marketplace

Post by Aubby Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:35 am

Diana was, to put it bluntly, overwhelmed. She'd never been to such a place, except the occasional farmer's market which was much smaller than this. In the country on Earth where she was born, most of the shopping had been done in supermarkets and retail stores. Every item had a fixed price and negotiations were only needed for major purchases like homes and cars. There were people everywhere talking, laughing, shouting, bartering. So many merchants were selling so many things, she didn't know where to look for fear of missing something fascinating.

Diana's tunic covered more of her than other slave's clothes did, but she was still self conscious about the parts of her body that were showing. She had been steadily losing weight on the slave's diet but she was still among the chunkiest of the kajira in the marketplace. She also wasn't sure how she should behave. Diana knew Sir would correct her if she did anything she shouldn't, but she would rather save them both the embarassment. She told herself he wouldn't have taken her out if he wasn't willing to take that chance but it didn't do much to settle the anxiety she felt.
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-10

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aasiyah Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:04 am

Aasiyah was also in the market that day, her daughter Layla at her side. Layla, was a quite and obedient child, so much so that her Aasiyah worried her daughter might be collared one day. Aasiyah saw Sir down the street a bit and decided to say hello.

"Tal, friend!" She called out to him as she approached, her daughter obediently following. She hardly tried to conceal her disgust at his new slave. "And what is this? I thought you had a boy? Ah, well I suppose men have certain appetites that require a woman's cooking. Well, how have you been, my friend?"

Layla thought her mother meant that women were better cooks.

Aasiyah
Unafilliated Earth Human
Unafilliated Earth Human

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:56 am

Sir blinked, and looked to see Aasiyah. He smiled, remembering her from a few years back, some time after his father had left him and his mother for another one of his kajira. She was a good friend of his, and nodded his head in response. "Tal, friend. As for my kajira here, this is Diana, at least for now. I'm still trying to think of the right Gorean name for her at the moment." He looked to Diana, and motioned her to bow. "She is technically my actual first slave, since Jael is my father's. Besides, now that I have a job, I need someone to clean up and cook while I'm gone, and Jael can't do that... he's too busy protecting the household and mother..."

He thought for a few seconds. "By the way, I've been thinking about having a party, now that I have a job. I want to wait a week first, to make sure that they aren't about to lay off workers anytime soon, but after that, if I still have my job, I'm going to have a celebration planned. It won't be big, but I'm going to make sure that it'll be the best time of your life." He grinned at the thought, excited about being able to celebrate ANYTHING.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubby Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:17 am

Diana dropped to her knees when the woman approached, then looked up to Sir for his approval. It was when Sir had her bow her head that she noticed there was a little girl with the lady. Diana smiled and flirted with the girl and didn't hear a word of Sir's and Aasiyah's conversation, as interesting as it was.
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Aasiyah Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:36 am

Layla was shy at first, hiding behind her mother and clinging to her robes, but she was smiling. She was eventually came out to play and even squealed with delight.

"Stop that!" Aasiyah snapped. "That thing is beneath you! Just a kajira!" She turned her attention back to Sir. "No offense meant to you, of course, but I'm raising my daughter a certain way. Eight years old and she still doesn't understand her place is above the slaves! I must keep her from interacting with them like that until she understands!"

Aasiyah
Unafilliated Earth Human
Unafilliated Earth Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:51 am

Sir nodded, though behind his mask was a certain sickness... he was glad his mother was too sick to have scolded him like that when he was younger... His life just wouldn't have been the same without Jael. He looked to Diana, and said softly, "Diana, please leave the child be..." Hadn't he warned her that Free women on this planet absolutely HATED slaves? He thought about it, and realized that he hadn't... he had warned her about all sorts of dangers from free men, but had forgotten to talk to her about free WOMEN. "I will let you go off easy this time, since I myself was neglectful in this case, and have not talked to you about how to act around free women, but watch yourself next time, alright?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubby Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:54 am

Diana blushed and hung her head. "Yes, Sir. I thought it would be helpful to entertain the child so you can talk in peace. I apologize."

Last edited by Aubby on Tue May 13, 2008 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Aasiyah Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:24 pm

"Well, it's been lovely catching up with you, but we must finish the shopping. I do hope to hear from you soon."

Layla tugged on her mother's robe. "Mama? Why am I not allowed to talk to the kajira?"

Aasiyah spun around, but held back her anger. "Because you are free. You are above slaves."

Layla scrunch her face in thought. "We are both girls."

Aasiyah dropped to look the girl in the eyes, frustrated that they were having this conversation again. "The free woman is proud. She is respected. She has dignity. The slave is a brazen and shameless wench. She degrades females. Do you understand?"

"The slave girl looked happy."

"It was an act to please her master."

Layla considered this. "I understand."

Aasiyah smiled. "Good."

Aasiyah
Unafilliated Earth Human
Unafilliated Earth Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:21 am

He nodded. "Of course." He nodded his head as they left, before frowning when they talked about his kajira like that... it must be lonely for her being in the house with only two men to keep her company (sometimes). He would like another Kajira... but he didn't want to end up with a harem like his father; after all, he was interested in bringing back jobs for free men, so that not so many would have to be jobless like he had to be. Still.... it made him wonder. "Diana... are you happy? With the way things are, I mean..."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubby Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:02 pm

"No, I'm embarrassed and a little bit depressed. Oh! You mean in general?"

What a loaded question! Is she happy? Was she happy to be taken from her home? Was she happy to be taken away from her apartment? The one with the noisy air conditioner and stained carpet. Happy to be taken away from her job? The job that she stayed late most nights finishing up the odds and ends so the other women can get home to their families. Was she happy to be taken away before the Summer Carnival for some non-profit, she didn't remember which one anymore, that she was organizing because nobody else would? Was she happy to be taken away from the world where her insecurity caused her to try to be all things to all people, at the expense of herself just for praise?

"Yes. I'd have to say I am." Life here was much less stressful. She only had to worry about pleasing one person. It took so little to please him. Clean floors, food when he was hungry, quiet when he was tired. Diana gave Sir all the credit for taking the anxiety of life onto his own shoulders. "You make me very happy."
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:00 am

Sir smiled, listening to her... "Well... maybe after things settle down, we can get another kajira for you as a friend... It must be lonely to be at the house with only two guys at the house."

He really did care about her, and he always wondered if the other was happy here, and if she wanted to go home... after all, she was separated from all her family and friends on earth... at the very least, she would be lonely. He also wondered at times if she hated him. He did not think of himself as a bad person. Indeed, all he wanted to do was make Diana happy...

Suddenly, he spoke. "Nese..." He looked down at the girl. Yes... it was the perfect name for her. "It means joy.... what do you think of it?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubby Thu May 01, 2008 1:17 am

"It sounds wonderful," she said.

Joy. Since the first few days she'd been trying to put a positive spin on her situation. It wasn't an easy task. She mourned for her family the first few days on Gor, and didn't get much sleep. When she missed them now she forced herself to remember everything she didn't like about her old life, and focus on how gentle Sir has been, and how helpful Jael is, especially when she's learning something new. Perhaps now she'll be able to think of the past as Diana's life and the present as Nese's.
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 03, 2008 3:31 am

(( Should we wait for gillian and Master Darius still, or continue on? ))

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Gevaldi Mon May 12, 2008 2:22 am

(I apologize for taking so long in doing this, things have been hectic. We are working on posts at this very moment and will get them up shortly)

Master Gevaldi
Priest Kings
Priest Kings

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Gevaldi Mon May 12, 2008 3:26 am

After their arrival on Gor he took his new kajira through the streets to his home. He could feel her nervousness, her unease at being so scantily clad, but she would grow accustomed to it. He held his head up in pride and saw the envious looks her beauty cast their way. She was a treasure and he would kill any and all who attempted to try to take her from him.

Two days after their arrival he'd asked what her name was on Earth and she'd replied with 'Breanna'. “That woman no longer exists. You are gillian and you belong to me,” he'd said. Her soft reply of “Yes Master,” had warmed his heart.

It would be more than a week before he would take her from the house. In that time she'd gone from wearing the white silks of an untouched kajira to diaphanous gold silk that looked lovely on her pale skin. The collar he'd first put on her was exchanged for one of gold and after only a week she wore it proudly. They were going to the marketplace; it would be her first outing since her arrival and he was curious as to how she would react to being so exposed again in public. She would have to get used to it as this was her life now.

Last edited by Master Gevaldi on Mon May 12, 2008 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Master Gevaldi
Priest Kings
Priest Kings

Back to top Go down

Post by gillian Mon May 12, 2008 3:28 am

She'd cried herself to sleep every night for the first several days she was there. Although he'd not been too rough with her, the fact that she really had no say in him using her body made her cringe every time he was near her. It was instinct to shy away from someone or something that had caused harm or a sense of powerlessness even though she secretly wanted to be overpowered.

After a week though she'd started adjusting to what her existence consisted of. He wasn't unkind, though he was harsh if she broke one of the many rules that were in place for kajira, and in private he even showed her some tenderness. He told her she was lucky that he was her Master because many would not only beat her into submission but they would allow any man who wished to have her use her body for their own pleasure. She'd shuddered when he'd mentioned that and her eyes widened in horror.

When he'd informed her that they would be going to the marketplace she'd thought he would give her something a little less revealing to wear but that was not to be. She kept her head down and walked two steps behind and just to the side of him feeling very self conscious about her attire despite seeing many other kajira dressed in a similar way.
gillian
gillian
Unafilliated Earth Human
Unafilliated Earth Human

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 12, 2008 10:56 am

(It's fine, Master Gevaldi. Things have been pretty crazy over here as well.)

Sir smiled, before blinking and looking up at Gervaldi. He had met the other when he was little, but their friendship didn't last long. Gervaldi was more outgoing than he was, and during their preteen years, it just dissolved due to the differences. However, he still liked Gervaldi much more than some of the other Free men around. He waved to her, and blinked, seeing a slave girl with him. Gervaldi had one too? But where were the others? He always saw Gervaldi when he was younger as growing up to have several slaves, always seeming very successful enough to be able to do so. There were still many biases against others during that time, due to his feeling of isolation from the other boys, and even now, they still lingered, and some parts even strengthened. However, Gervaldi could never be a exactly like the boys who bullied him when he was younger. Maybe similar but NEVER exactly like them.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Gevaldi Tue May 13, 2008 3:47 am

Gevaldi saw his one-time childhood friend and inclined his head. Nehayat was always a shy, quiet child and it had caused problems largely because such an attitude was more befitting kajirus than free men. Still he wasn't an unlikable fellow. "Tal Nehayat. I see you have acquired a kajira of your own." There was a very large difference in the way the two kajira were dressed. While his was in more revealing clothing Nehayat's was mostly hidden, almost as much as a free woman.

Master Gevaldi
Priest Kings
Priest Kings

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubby Tue May 13, 2008 9:25 am

((Please don't feel bad! I'm the one who should apologize for holding things up. I've had writers block for two weeks!))

Oh, no! Not another one! I had no idea Sir was so popular! Nese started to panic, not wanting to re-create the faux pas she committed earlier. What do I do? What do I do?
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 14, 2008 4:28 am

Sir frowned. "Gevaldi... you know how much I hate it when you call me that..." He looked embarrassed now, shy even. "Anyway, yes, this is my kajira, nese." He noticed the other's slave was wearing more revealing clothes than his own, and quickly averted his eyes, feeling nervous now.

(( Sorry! Forgot that kajira names are supposed to be uncapitalized! *too much of a grammar fascist* ))

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubby Wed May 14, 2008 12:13 pm

Calm down, now. Nothing is going to happen. Oh, my stomache! I feel like a Pepto-Bismal commercial! Focus... Focus... Hold your position. Oh, my! What a handsome man! No, don't let them catch you looking at him. Pay attention! Sir might give you an order! Sir is good-looking, too. I would call him beautiful, even. No, that's too effeminate. This man is what you would call rugged. Don't look! That girl... She looks as uncomfortable as me. She's so pretty. If she could relax she would absolutley glow! Focus! Don't slouch! They're such a striking couple. I wonder what Sir and I look like together? Stop it! Pay attention!
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Back to top Go down

Post by Aasiyah Thu May 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Aasiyah ran back to where she met Nehayat. "I forgot! There was one more thing I wanted to... Hello?" She ran her eyes up and down Gevaldi and his girl. "Another one? And this one is half-naked." She held her breath and regained her composure. "I'll be getting in touch in the next few days."

She backed up a few steps, then turned and rushed back to her daughter. "A person can't even walk the streets these days without..."

Her train of thought derailed when she saw her daughter amusing herself. Layla reached her hands high above her head, then squatted down and put her hands on the ground, then reached back up, rhythmically repeating the pattern and singing.

"When I up, down, touch the ground, It puts me in the mood. Up, down, touch the ground. In the mood for food. I am stout, round, and I have found, speaking poundage wise, I improve my appetite when I exercise."

Such a strange child. "What are you doing?"

Layla happily replied, "Stoutness exercises! Gina taught me!"

"Who?"

"The neighbor man's kajira! She said it was a song from when she was a girl on Earth."

Aasiyah forced a smile. "I see..." It's an epidemic!

Aasiyah
Unafilliated Earth Human
Unafilliated Earth Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Gevaldi Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 am

Admin wrote:Sir frowned. "Gevaldi... you know how much I hate it when you call me that..." He looked embarrassed now, shy even. "Anyway, yes, this is my kajira, nese." He noticed the other's slave was wearing more revealing clothes than his own, and quickly averted his eyes, feeling nervous now.

(( Sorry! Forgot that kajira names are supposed to be uncapitalized! *too much of a grammar fascist* ))

(It's easy to forget especially if you do not live the lifestyle so no worries)

He laughed at that. "Ah, but that's what makes it fun. How have you been? You seem to have acquired a service kajira I see." He noticed the look and cocked a brow. It was odd behavior for a fellow Master, to avert his eyes as though the sight disturbed him. "This is gillian," he added, using the chain attached to her collar to pull her closer to him. He was a possessive man when it came to his possessions.

Master Gevaldi
Priest Kings
Priest Kings

Back to top Go down

Post by gillian Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:09 am

gillian kept her eyes downcast, as she'd been ordered to do, but she glanced around herself as best she could. She was enthralled by her surroundings. Yes she was nervous and uncomfortable, but that was mainly due to the fact so much of her was exposed. She felt the tug on her collar and stepped closer, feeling a little more secure with his nearness.

"Another one? And this one is half-naked."

She heard the woman's voice and the scorn in it and her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Her Master had already informed her that Free Women despised kajira and were apt to say ugly things about her because of what she was but that didn't make her any less embarrassed.
gillian
gillian
Unafilliated Earth Human
Unafilliated Earth Human

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next