Planet of Gor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone else going to use this at any point?

A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Vote_lcap0%A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Vote_lcap33%A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Vote_lcap0%A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Vote_lcap67%A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Empty A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else

Post by Aubby Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:19 am

Aubby's character. (wow, this turned out big)
She was born Diana on Earth before being captured and brought to Gor. Her Gorean name is nese, which she was told means joy. Upon being given this name, she vowed to herself to live up to it. She is virtually un-trained and knows little of the harsh ways of Gor. She suspects Sir has a reason for keeping her ignorant, but enjoys the protected and cushy lifestyle he provides for her. She also seems to be developing feelings for him that she probably shouldn't. She is the second slave of her owner, under his male slave. It is unknown whether she is white silk or red silk.

A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Gorroleplaycharacter

Last edited by Aubby on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-10

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Empty Re: A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else

Post by Lithia Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:46 am

I would if I could draw worth a flip... not that I have actually DONE anything with my character simply because... I'm not sure what to do since my other half isn't interested in playing here. *pouts*
Lithia
Lithia
Unafilliated Earth Human
Unafilliated Earth Human

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else Empty Re: A place where I stuck my character cause I didn't know where else

Post by Aubby Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:45 am

Yay! I feel less lonely now.
Aubby
Aubby
Free Women
Free Women

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-10

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aasiyah Tue May 27, 2008 9:17 am

Aasiyah, like most Gorean women, hates slaves. She had a companion in the past. He died an honorable warrior's death shortly before the birth of their only child. That's her story and she's stickin' to it.

Aasiyah
Unafilliated Earth Human
Unafilliated Earth Human

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down